Friday, July 1, 2011

tyler perry wife and kids

images Knight” and Tyler Perry#39;s tyler perry wife and kids. Tyler Perry vs. Spike Lee
  • Tyler Perry vs. Spike Lee



  • ilikekilo
    01-24 01:08 PM
    Patience :). Air India, Jet and Kingfisher have plenty of long range airliners on order with Boeing (http://active.boeing.com/commercial/orders/index.cfm?content=timeperiodselection.cfm&pageid=m15523) and Airbus (http://www.airbus.com/en/corporate/orders_and_deliveries/).



    Jet airways from Chennai is also decent... CHennai - Brussels - Newark

    U dont need a transit visa





    wallpaper Tyler Perry vs. Spike Lee tyler perry wife and kids. Tyler Perry Wife.
  • Tyler Perry Wife.



  • vshar
    04-08 10:22 PM
    Hello ajaysuri, Nil, saralayaar, trueguy and all those who support this idea,

    I just happened to look at this thread and I give my 100% support to this idea.

    I will mail the letter mentioned at page 10.

    Please let me know what else I can do.

    I think IV core has gone on long vacation or they already got their GCs.

    :eek:





    tyler perry wife and kids. tyler perry wife and kids.
  • tyler perry wife and kids.



  • l1fraud
    06-16 09:48 PM
    FYI, there will be a manager from TCS/WIPRO/IBM side to whom all these L1s will be reporting... This shows your poor understanding of how an Indian company is being operated...
    They will "work" with client MGRs but report to employer MGR....:D


    Let me guess something .. you are from CTS ... :-)

    Your rocket science of 'report' to employer manager can be easily busted just by producing couple of emails from client managers assigning work to these L1 babies... true these companies would have a so called psuedo manager in their client locations just to fool USCIS BUT unfortunately ICE investigators are trained and informed about such fraudulant arrangements. Once we produce couple of emails (hope atleast few of us would be copied in those work assignment / weekly status emails) proving the direct work assignment from client these phony arrangements doesn't hold good. Second if we could prove that these so called managers doesn't even belong to our team (look for org charts/team list/email lists where these phony managers name would never be mentioned) just produce those evidence along with the above mentioned work assignments.. ICE investigators would take care of our 'rocket scientists'.

    My dear 'new born' ...what ever you do ... every crime leaves its own trail ... how long you guys would continue this shady mode of operation.. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU VIOLAITNG THE RULES.... GREED JUST CORPORATE GREED, individual resources are just pawns in this fraud.





    2011 Tyler Perry Wife. tyler perry wife and kids. makeup and kids. tyler perry
  • makeup and kids. tyler perry



  • gene77
    08-20 01:53 PM
    I'm at Oct 2004 (EB3-I), 35 years for me .... you don't say!

    No seriously guys, 'spatial' brings up a good point; the laws are up for interpretation by the USCIS.



    more...


    tyler perry wife and kids. Keep killin#39; em Tyler!
  • Keep killin#39; em Tyler!



  • mbawa2574
    04-24 04:19 PM
    B1/B2 is always prone to reject by 221(b). Wont impact that much.

    More jobs will offshore. Indian companies will lower their billing rates drastically as they will move away from onshore/offshore model.



    Go Wipro Go infosys Go TCS !!!! Do it the other way.





    tyler perry wife and kids. 49b6587eTyler Perry Tyler
  • 49b6587eTyler Perry Tyler



  • lost_in_gc_land
    02-16 01:31 AM
    Hi all,
    I am planning for a trip to india and get my first visa stamping done some time in may. My visa was approved in july 2007. Does anyone think that this issue will prolong till may? Or will all these database updates for the PIMS verification checks be complete by then? Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

    Hi Bhagyesh,
    From what I have gathered in the PIMS ruling is that cases approved after the PIMS ruling implementation will be put in the database first followed by cases that were approved prior...
    Anyone else gather this from the PIMS ruling please let me know...and correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    tyler perry wife and kids. Tasha Smith and Tyler Perry
  • Tasha Smith and Tyler Perry



  • hoolahoous
    08-16 11:50 AM
    You got it right.

    They have thier own of operation. My CPO status was registered on Aug 5th. I got CPO email the next day. Then on August 12 it went back to post decision activity. I got the approval or welcome mail (snail) on August 12th itself. After that there is not change or update. All we can do is to sit back and wait for little bit more.

    this saturday I got the welcome snail mail. but no CPO mail. The status online has been 'Decision' all the time with no change.





    2010 tyler perry wife and kids. tyler perry wife and kids. Knight” and Tyler Perry#39;s
  • Knight” and Tyler Perry#39;s



  • chandooo
    10-04 09:13 PM
    take your i 485 application. There is a received date column and notice date column.
    Date received is the date they received your application,notice date is the date they entered your application was entered into their system.

    So, if someone with priority date of 08may2006 (eb2), but with a notice date of aug 30 2007 will get the green card earlier than someone with priority date of 20april2006 (eb2) with a notice date of sept 15.

    thank you



    more...


    tyler perry wife and kids. hot Tyler Perry Wife. tyler
  • hot Tyler Perry Wife. tyler



  • l1fraud
    06-16 10:32 PM
    PM me L1fraud i would like to help. Because of L1 misuse lot of people are loosing jobs.


    Done check uer PM.





    hair makeup and kids. tyler perry tyler perry wife and kids. tyler perry and wife and kids.
  • tyler perry and wife and kids.



  • kshitijnt
    05-10 10:55 PM
    Are you sure you are not confusing with Indian epics that discuss how Lord Brahma had sex with his own daughter? :D :D

    Unfortunately, you are showing your culture here with responses like this by clearly proving that you are incapable of provding a proper response. You are not making any case here, actually you are undermining it. This clearly shows the contempt that you have for the people of the country where you are desparately trying to immigrate to.

    If things were so rosy in India compared to US, you wouldn't be posting in this forum, will you?

    As a matter of fact, people like you, irrespective of the qualifications, should never be allowed to immigrate to anywhere. You should remain in India or should I say "arsha-bharatha"?


    What are you showing hunter here? American hipocracy & bigotry in full light? How is your culture any good with what you have posted?



    more...


    tyler perry wife and kids. dresses tyler perry and wife
  • dresses tyler perry and wife



  • prinive
    07-09 08:47 PM
    Did some one ask how come Mr.Emilio Gonzalez comes to know about this? here he comes. He broke the silent. Ok guys i guess now you got it.

    Thanks Mr.Emilio Gonzalez to acknowledge this effort in USCIS website. We really appreciate that.




    Hello all
    I am a silent visitor of this website.
    Just my 2 cents... Don't think USA is like India where you can do something forcefully. Why don't you guys understand the real problem of USCIS.
    Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??

    Please try to understand their problem.
    Also India is the great. Why don't you guys just think that India is your home country where you are born and brought up. Why you people can't just wait and watch?? If nothing happens to the so called GC, then why don't you think to pack up and go back to India???????

    My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???

    Isn't it a shame on us to go for Rally to get GC?????:D

    Just think that you will get it when time comes, otherwise pack up.

    Please don't take much tension as life is very short. I am assuring you all, nothing will happen with law suit and flower campaign.Don't irritate USCIS by doing all this please.

    EB2 India
    PD-2005-May
    I140 approved-Sept 2006





    hot Keep killin#39; em Tyler! tyler perry wife and kids. images tyler perry and wife
  • images tyler perry and wife



  • WaldenPond
    01-08 02:12 PM
    I must say y'all are doing a commendable job. I have contributed $$ and would do so more in the future if needed.

    I remember Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist saying that the comprehensive immigration reform bill will be handled in February 2006. Is the schedule still the same. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that everyone of us stuck in this immigration hell-hole will get a relief from the comprehensive immigration reform bills that (hopefully) will be passed in 02/06.

    Thank you.


    Hello PD073102VA,

    Thank You for the contribution, positive feeback and encouragement. Please check you private message.

    Thanks,
    -WP



    more...


    house girlfriend 2011 Tyler Perry tyler perry wife and kids. Filmmaker Tyler Perry, who is
  • Filmmaker Tyler Perry, who is



  • gcny2006
    07-11 12:37 AM
    Lets look at the pigger picture, instead of nitpicking small things
    Anand Sharma is referred as she. so what

    The main point is conveyed

    Anand Sharma

    My apologies. You are right. I withdraw my comment. I actually debated quite a bit on whether or not to comment on it and finally decided to play devil's advocate (and a spoilsport) . I applaud the effort. Proud to be part of this group





    tattoo 49b6587eTyler Perry Tyler tyler perry wife and kids. Tyler Perry with his date in a
  • Tyler Perry with his date in a



  • snathan
    03-31 11:48 AM
    53,872 ( EB2 Total allocation in 2010 ) = Some X (EB2 ROW usage is say X) + 19,961 ( Total India received in 2010) + 6,505( Total China's received in 2010)

    ==>> X =[B] 53,872 -19,961-6,505 ==> X= 27406


    ==>> So Total EB2 ROW usage in 2010 is = 27,406



    -----------------

    1)EB2 I & C Usage = 19,961+ 6,505 = 26466.

    2)Visas due to Spill Over for EB2 I & C = 26466 - 5,604 (EB2 (I&C) Regular quota {2*(40,040*7%)} ) = 20,862


    3) Visas due to spill over for EB2 India only in 2010 = 26,466 (EB2 I & C Usage ) - 2,802(EB2-I Regular quota {40,040*7%} ) - 6,505 (EB2 China Total Usage) = 17,159.


    -------------------

    1) In 2011 according the USCIS statement we are getting 12,000 spill over visas in MAY.

    Out of that about 10,000 will be allocated to India.

    Reason: India PD based on April bulletin = 08 May 2006,
    China PD Based on April bulletin = 22 Jul 2006

    India has to get cleared 3 months (May Jun and Jul) before the spill over allocated to China.

    The average demand for EB2 India is about 1.5k/Month.

    which takes 3*1.5 = 4.5 K visas.

    The remaining Visas = 7.5 K

    The average demand for EB2 China is about 700/ Monnth.

    The Total demand for EB2 India & China together from Aug 2006 will be about 2.2k/Month.

    So 7.5K will clear about 3.5 months of EB2 I&C from Aug 2006.

    So The May bulletin takes the EB2 I & C to November 2006 Or December 2006 as we also get the regular monthly quota of 2*(40,040*7%)

    -------



    Just my assumption. God only knows how USCIS moves the dates in May.


    .

    Thanks for the info....I believe it will be either Dec 2006 or Jan 2007



    more...


    pictures Tasha Smith and Tyler Perry tyler perry wife and kids. Jail” tomorrow when it
  • Jail” tomorrow when it



  • peer123
    05-27 05:53 PM
    Friends we all know to get AC21 it takes 6 months from the date of 485/EAD application.

    Suppose you get your EAD and say have an extension on H1B also for 3 years. But you have not completed 6 months after date of 485 application. In the mean time you loose your Job, then can we still retain the EAD... with say new employer....





    dresses images tyler perry and wife tyler perry wife and kids. If you want your kids to
  • If you want your kids to



  • vkrishn
    08-13 01:20 PM
    did they contact you after this email? or any LUD on your case?

    Nope. Nothing Yet. Its atleast better than the script response that i get from NSC.



    more...


    makeup hot Tyler Perry Wife. tyler tyler perry wife and kids. girlfriend 2011 Tyler Perry
  • girlfriend 2011 Tyler Perry



  • ashshef
    09-24 05:57 PM
    This is not the correct understanding. I know this myth is propogated millions of times in millions of board and so now this myth has become "truth" for millions. But that is not the correct way USCIS does things.

    Country specific limit - 9% does NOT have any realtion to "assigning numbers". it is just meant to "approve 485 - mail you a real physical green card".

    In ROW cataegory other countries are also bound with this 9 (7 + 2) % limit for Visa granting. For an example - For Pakistan USCIS will never grant more than 9% visa per year no matter how many applications from Pakistan have been assigned a valid visa number. Same will go true for Britain or any "other" country.

    In reality How USCIS divide 28.6% among countires - That is unknown mystery and nobody surely know that. And that is why I had to assume "equal shares - 5 part" in my analysis assuming USCIS works fairly but we all know that is a bullshit too :)

    I completely agree with your last 2 lines. But I don't agree with the even dividing of the number into 5 categories of I,P,C,M,ROW.
    Let's take an example. Suppose for some odd coincidence....the first 8000 odd EB3 apps that USCIS processes starting Oct 1.....none are from I,P,C,M. Suppose First 2500 are from Uk, next 2500 from France, next 2500 Germany and the next 508 from Pakistan. Now the number for ROW at this point would be 8008. Now they get another app from UK next. Will they refuse to process that app as the ROW figure had reached? Then they will still process more than 2500 for I,P,C,M. Won't that be unfair to UK applicants.

    As I have said a couple of times now, and so have a few others - ROW cannot be capped at X/5. Due to the high demand from I,P,C,M....it likely gets a MINIMUM of (100 - (7 X 4)) X EB3 cap.





    girlfriend Tyler Perry with his date in a tyler perry wife and kids. The Rundown: Tyler Perry Tops
  • The Rundown: Tyler Perry Tops



  • feedfront
    09-12 11:35 PM
    On Friday, I got SMS from USCIS that my case is updated and I should check status online. I checked my email. I was happy :) to see an email from USCIS and opened it excitedly with butterfly in stomach. Well it said..

    "Your Case Status: Request for Evidence

    On September 10, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires...........
    "

    Looks like I have to wait more :D





    hairstyles dresses tyler perry and wife tyler perry wife and kids. Perry supposedly fell head
  • Perry supposedly fell head



  • glus
    01-21 09:50 AM
    I had both a valid visa stamped on my passport and AP. But my wife did not have a stamped visa so I showed her AP and my h1. The immigration inspector said that you both have to use AP to enter. I argued with him a little that I can use my h1 when it is valid but he did not agree and said that I am trying to do a fraud. Well I did not argue much and let him stamp my I 94 with a parole stamp till 01/26/2007. I have now filed for my extension.

    I have verified that with my attorney. The officer should not have asked you to enter on AP. You could have entered on H1 or AP and it was up to you. This is a good example of the fact that some immigration officers do not know the rules well. If your H1 is still good, you can leave and re-enter showing H1 and you should be fine.

    G





    bkn96
    11-17 01:05 PM
    Good suggestion, I didn't ask about EAD, I will check next time. But I guess evantually EAD would be revoked after I485 is denied. I think H1 is a backup plan if MTR denied and till appeal is decided..

    I am sending letter CIS ombudsman shortly.





    senthil1
    01-07 11:09 PM
    All of those fixes are non controversial and can be acheivable within short time. It does not require months like legistrative fixes



    No comments:

    Post a Comment